1914: One or Several Wolves?
- Freud’s On Narcissism is published (?)
10,000 BC: The Geology of Morals (Who Does the Earth Think It Is?)
- Flexible dating for the beginning of the Holocene epoch, connected with the close of the last Ice Age, global geological and ecological transformations in the shifting of the climatic belt, and the beginning of both migratory and nomadic societies.
- Hinted at in footnote 26 of the plateau on the Refrain:
November 23rd, 1923: The Postulates of Linguistics
- Date of the pegging of the German mark to the Rentemark, effectively ending hyperinflation in what Deleuze and Guattari described as a “semiotic transformation that, although indexed to the body of the earth and material assets, was still a pure act or incorporeal transformation.” (pg. 82)
- Footnote 12 to this plateau further unpacks the significance of this date:
587 BC – 70 AD: On Several Regimes of Signs
View original post 383 more words